1. Battery-operated IP Camera: Built-in 3pcs polymer lithium battery as supply power, super low power consumption, about 5-10 months standby time.
2. PIR function: when someone moves in front of the equipment, alarm notification will be pushed to your smart phone, very convenient and safe.
3. WiFi connection, and support smart phone APP remote view and playback.
4. With 6pcs infrared lamps, horizontal 100 degrees view angle, 850nm infrared ray, 5m effect distance.
5. With TF card slot,max 32G(TF card not included), built-in Mic and speakers, two way audio monitoring.
Main control chip: Huawei HiSilicon Hi3518EV200
Sensor: Million HD COMS sensor 1/4 OV9732
Lens: Full 4G super wide-angle lens
Viewing angle: 85°x 66°x 43°
Video stream transmission: 1280*720/30fps, 640*360/30fps, 1280*720/30fps
CMOS performance: support auto white balance, auto gain control, auto backlight compensation
System: Lite OS
Standby time: about 6 months (10 wakeups per day, 30s each time)
Day and night conversion: dual filter automatic switching
Infrared distance: 850nm infrared, 5m effective distance
Network configuration mode: one-button WiFi configuration + sound wave configuration
PIR human body detection: support PIR detection wake up
Audio Coding Standard: AAC and G.726
Audio in/out: -38dB microphone / built-in 1 speaker
Video management: Manual recording, alarm recording
Network: WiFi 2.4GHz
Network Protocol: TCP/IP, HTTP, TCP, UDP, SMTP, DHCP, DNS, P2P
Wireless: WiFi 802.11b/g/n wireless network
Passive human infrared detection alarm: support
Adaptive bit rate: support
Two-way intercom: support full-duplex real-time call
Panoramic display mode: Analog 3D and automatic cruise
Sleep time: 15s, 30s, 60s optional
Voice call: support
Remote wakeup: support
PIR wakeup: support
Mobile client: ANYBELL, iOS 10.0, Android 5.0 or above
System Requirements: Power AC/DC 24V or 2 x 18650 batteries 2200mAh (optional)
Working temperature: -10°C~+50°C
1 x Anytek B20 IP Camera
1 x Bracket
1 x Screw
1 x User Manual