Not sold in stores.
While we always hope for the best in life, sometimes bad things happen. Having your car stolen will leave you frustrated, upset and in many cases, at a loss for options.
Fortunately, the Real-Time Car Tracker is an inexpensive solution that can easily make the difference between a car lost forever and a quick recovery. This monitoring device lets you create your own personal vehicle tracking system. As it's a GPS tracker it can be used in the car, bus, cab or many other vehicles! It's suitable for the majority of vehicles.
This tracking device for vehicles allows you to track your business vehicles in seconds.You have all of the key features of GPS tracking devices conveniently at hand, such as time specification, parking alerts, waterproofing and much more, all contained in just one device for your safety and awareness.
- Suitable for the majority of vehicles
Real-time tracking, shows location information automatically(you get instructions and location information via SMS, can query on Google map)
LED indicators - show working status at any time
- Supports web, SMS and Google map link
- Need platform registration (Android/IOS APP, web/WAP)
- Two-way locating methods based on MBS and GPS
Password needed - for making and changing any setup to protect your privacy
- Power supplied with car cigarette lighter or car storage battery
- Provides accurate position even when the signal is weak
- GPS tracker is easy to install and supports hidden and open installation.
- Built-in switching power supply, wide voltage input range (suitable for all cars) plug and work.
- Install SIM card
- Tracker must be facing- transmitter side up.
- After installing the tracker, check your phone to make sure it's connected.
- To test the tracker make a call, then after 5 seconds you'll receive a text message providing the URL of the car's location.
This device does not come with a SIM card, simply purchase a SIM card, open a location service and it's ready to work. Works via SMS (text message) or computer.
If the query is in a GPS blind area, like underground parking or dense forest, the tracker will report the target's last position information.