Our Laminator has two laminating ways, Thermal film and cold laminating. At hot mode only takes 3-5 minutes to warm up, definitely time-saving while laminating. And hot and cold Laminating system also satisfies different pressure requirement with an amazing speed of 250mm/min.
ABS Button & Led Indicator, A4 laminator is equipped with 2 ABS buttons, which will quickly and easily clear wrapped or jammed pouches when the jam is happening. And the 2 LED indicators clearly show you the status of the machine to remind you what started to laminate.
Compact Design ,The laminator machine explores streamlined mirror technology which makes it looks arrogant and compact, so the laminator can compatible with 80-125 micron pouches with maximum width 230mm (A4 Size). The supported thickness of laminating item is up to 0.5mm.
Continuous and Efficient, The office laminator equipped with 2 silicone rollers, it can easy to laminating document. Plus the thermal conductivity pipe, made of pure aluminum, makes the laminating materials heated evenly, which avoid crinkling, blistering, and curling. The high-quality motor also can offer longtime laminating, ideal for home and office use.
- Support hot and cold laminating, with 2 rollers.
- Short warming up time 5-2min, with indicator; fast laminating speed 400mm/min.
- Entry width 23cm/9.05", suitable for max.A4 size 80-125mic film, laminating depth 3-5mil.
- Ajam release to in case photo jam.
- On the back there is a trimmer cutter with scale.
- EU plug, with NTC temperature control system.
- Important specifications are translated in 14 languages on the back of the package.
- A portable laminator for you to protect precious photo/important file.
At Deep Discounted Deals, we strive to offer the top and high-quality products in the world.
Your Satisfaction is our Top Priority.
We will provide outstanding customer service to assist you as we highly value our customer satisfaction with absolutely Zero Risk.
If you have any questions about your order, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 1 (800) 760-6826